Valery A. Vrublevsky
Deputy Chief Physician for Traumatology and Orthopedic Assistance, Candidate of Medical Sciences
Valery A. Vrublevsky, 1974 YOB
- 1997, graduated from Minsk State Medical Institute with the degree in General and Preventive Medicine;
- 1997-1998, took the internship in trauma and orthopedics at the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
- 1998-1999, worked as an emergency and trauma surgeon at Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No. 3 of the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
- 1999-2002, worked as a trauma and orthopedic surgeon at Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No. 1 of the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
- June 2002 – June 2003, worked as a trauma surgeon at the first-aid office of Minsk City Emergency Hospital;
- June 2003 – September 2004, worked as a trauma surgeon at Department of Trauma No.3 of Minsk City Emergency Hospital;
- September 2004 – July 2015, worked as a trauma and orthopedic surgeon at Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No.1 of the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
- 2012 – till present, Deputy Chief Physician for Trauma and Orthopedics Care.
Dr. Vrublevsky is a highly-qualified specialist who applies the latest methods of diagnosis and treatment of patients with traumas and orthopedic problems. He participates in conferences and meetings of the Association of Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeons of Minsk.
In 2008, he defended the dissertation “Combined treatment of closed intra-articular fractures of the tibial condyles” and received PhD in Medicine. The methods described in the dissertation are used to treat the patients with closed intra-articular fractures of the tibial condyles at many health care institutions of Belarus.
Dr. Vrublevsky prepared 3 guidelines on the use of low-intensity laser irradiation of various spectral ranges in trauma and orthopedic surgery. He is an author of 15 scientific works. In 2008, Dr Vrublevsky became a member of the International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology (SICOT). In 2009, he was awarded the higher qualification category in Trauma and Orthopedic Surgery. In 2013, he took postgraduate trainings in the provision of medical care to the population and osteosynthesis in trauma and orthopedic surgery.
Dr. Vrublevsky is the Principle Investigator of the clinical trials carried out at the 6th City Clinical Hospital (since 2012). In 2015, 8 clinical trials were conducted at the hospital.