Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No 4
Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No.4 is a division of the 6th City Clinical Hospital and a division of the City Clinical Center for Hand Surgery. The capacity of the department is 55 beds (30 beds for the patients with traumas and injuries, and 25 beds for the patients with orthopedic problems).
The department was established on November 10, 2003.
Заведующий травматолого-ортопедическим отделением №4
врач травматолог-ортопед высшей категории.
6-й корпус, 2-й этаж, травматолого-ортопедическое отделение № 4.
Специализация: травматология и ортопедия.
Стаж работы: свыше 15 лет.
Квалификационная категория: высшая.
Ученая степень: кандидат медицинских наук.
Nikolay A. Zhikhar
Chief of Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No.4
Higher qualification category Trauma and Orthopedic Surgeon, is the Chief of the Department.
Tatyana A. Kukharenko
Is the Acting Chief Nurse
Trauma and orthopedic surgeons of the Department:
- Sergey S. Alekseichik, higher qualification category physician;
- Sergey V. Yakubenko, higher qualification category physician;
- Sergey D. Khatko, higher qualification category physician;
- Valery V. Usov, second qualification category physician.
The department has the state-of-the-art equipment. In 2012, it was renovated. The specialists of the department carry out all types of diagnostic procedures and surgeries. The citizens of Minsk, residents of other cities (in accordance with the approval of the administration of the hospital) and foreign citizens (on a paid basis, under the contract between a foreign citizen and the hospital) may get the following services:
- X-tray imaging, computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging of bones and joints, laboratory tests, function tests;
- bone osteosynthesis of fractures, including minimally invasive surgery, suturing of ligaments, tendons, osteoplasty;
- hip and knee joint replacement surgery, including revision joint replacement surgery;
- arthroscopic surgeries for large joints, including knee ligament repair surgery;
- surgery for congenital and acquired foot deformities, other surgeries for orthopedic abnormalities.
Staffroom Phone: 8-017-245-33-22
Reception hours (for patients’ family members and relatives):
Monday to Friday from 2.00PM to 3.00PM, or when the Chief of the Department does not perform the routine activities
CONSULTATIONS BY THE STAFF OF THE DEPARTMENT
Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No.4 is one of the clinical bases of the Department of Trauma and Orthopedics of Belarusian State Medical University. E.R. Mikhnovich, PhD in Medicine, Associate Professor of the Department of Trauma and Orthopedics, supervises the activities of the department. The staff of the Department of Trauma and Orthopedics of Belarusian State Medical University are involved in all activities of department of trauma and orthopedics No.2, i.e. do weekly rounds, provide consultations, discuss cases at conferences and councils, perform surgeries, etc.
INFORMATION FOR VISITORS
Before visiting, please, take off your outer clothing and put on a gown. Make sure your shoes are clean or use shoe guards. Only one person may visit a patient.
You may visit patients
- on working days from 5.00PM to 7.00PM;
- on weekends and public holidays from 11.00AM to 1.00PM, from 5.00PM to 7.00PM.
You need to get a permit from the Chief of the Department or attending physicians to visit bed patients. Visiting hours are from 9.00AM to 7.00PM (except for the rest-time from 3.00PM to 5.00PM) on the days stated in the permit.