Vladimir L. Malets
Traumatologist-orthopedist of traumatologic and orthopedic department №2
Vladimir L. Malets, 1982 YOB
- 2005, graduated from Belarusian State Medical University with the degree in General Medicine;
- January 9, 2007 – May 11, 2007, took postgraduate training in Trauma and Orthopedics at Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education;
- May 2007 – October 2008, worked as a trauma and orthopedic surgeon at Myadel Central District Hospital;
- October 2008 – February 2010, worked as a trauma and orthopedic surgeon of the Admission Department of the City Clinical Center for Trauma and Orthopedics of the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
- May 2010 – till present, works as a trauma and orthopedic surgeon at Department of Trauma and Orthopedics No.2 of the 6th City Clinical Hospital;
Dr. Malets is a highly-qualified specialist who applies the latest methods of diagnosis and treatment of patients with injuries and diseases of the musculoskeletal system. He stays current with the latest medical achievements and innovations and tries to implement them into everyday practice.
In 2005-2015, he took numerous refresher courses and postgraduate trainings in trauma and orthopedics as well as in the related field at Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education.
In 2015, Dr. Malets was awarded the higher qualification category. He performs all main surgeries. He is involved into research activities and is an author of 16 scientific publications. He participates in domestic and international scientific conferences. Dr. Malets is a postgraduate student of the Department of Trauma and Orthopedics of Belarusian State Medical University. He will defend the dissertation “Surgery for the comminuted fractures and posttraumatic deformities of the distal epiphyseal cartilage of the radius”.