The 6th City Clinical Hospital is multi-field preventive and medical care provider. It was established on December 3, 1964. It is supervised by the Health Care Committee of Minsk City Executive Committee. It provides specialized medical care to the citizens of the Republic of Belarus. The capacity of the hospital is 950 beds. Minsk city is the owner of the hospital property. The ownership rights are executed by Minsk City Executive Committee. The founder is the Health Care Committee of Minsk City Executive Committee. The hospital is subordinate to the Health Care Committee of Minsk City Executive Committee.
It is a state-owned legal entity, which has an independent balance sheet, settlement account and other bank accounts, an official seal (with the state emblem of the Republic of Belarus and its own name) and a stamp.
There are hospital-based departments of Belarusian State Medical University in the hospital. Physicians and paramedical staff undergo trainings in the hospital.
Viktor N. Gurko is the Chief Physician of the 6th City Clinical Hospital.
THE CORE ACTIVITIES:
- to provide first and emergency care to the patients with acute and sudden conditions, traumas, intoxications or accidents;
- to provide diagnostic services and treatment to the citizens of Minsk and the Republic of Belarus within the scope of its activities and the objectives stated by the Health Care Committee of Minsk City Executive Committee;
- to examine and treat the patients with traumas (the Republican Center for Hand Microsurgery) and orthopedic conditions (children and adults);
- to examine and treat the patients with gastroenterological, pulmonary, cardiac and rheumatoid conditions;
- to perform planned and emergency surgeries;
- to examine and treat the patients with gynecological conditions;
- to assist in labour and delivery (departments of physiology, observation, abnormal pregnancy);
- to rehabilitate patients (physiotherapy, physical therapy);
- to perform computed tomography;
- to train the staff.
To get information about a patient’s condition or location, please, contact us on
|Trauma Facility (1st floor)||phone 398-86-43|
|Internal Medicine Facility (1st floor)||phone 245-10-01|
|Maternity Hospital (1st floor)||phone 245-18-33|