Program No. 3. General surgery
- Consultation by a surgeon and a general practitioner;
- Chest X-ray;
- Complete blood count, urinalysis, blood chemistry, coagulation profile, blood type and Rh, RW;
- Surgery, anesthesia;
- Inpatient care for 5 days;
- Consumables, medications, meals.
Cost of the Program:
- laparoscopic cholecystectomy: from $1200;
- laparoscopic repair of hernia: from $1100;
- video-assisted repair of uncomplicated ventral hernia using alloplastic materials: from $1300;
- laser phlebectomy: from $1700.
To learn more about the program, please call us on +375 17 245 25 12 or contact us at vnb-uz6gkb.tut.by.
All of us become sick from time to time. Some disease may be easily cured and cause only slight discomfort. Unfortunately, some diseases may be treatment only by surgery.
How to overcome difficulties and start a healthy lifestyle?
Nowadays, many people suffer from varicose veins, abdominal, inguinal, femoral and postoperative hernias. Besides, such diseases as cholecystitis, kidney stone disease and other conditions have become common in our country. Many diseases of abdominal organs are dangerous and are to be surgically treated. Advanced medical technologies and innovations help to effectively cope with many diseases. Our specialists will thoroughly examine you and prescribe a relevant treatment.
The highly-qualified and experienced surgeons and general practitioners worked together to develop a special treatment program. It includes laparoscopic cholecystectomy, laparoscopic repair of hernia, video-assisted repair of uncomplicated ventral hernia using alloplastic materials, laser phlebectomy, etc.